Thursday, January 28, 2010

Well, that backfired on me

Last night I had finished the book I was listening, so I figured I would leave my computer and my iPod at Kathi's house. I did it in hopes of getting to bed earlier (it worked). However, I didn't update my blog before I left. Whoops. Sorry to leave you hangin'.

So, yesterday I was looking at a catalog I got in the mail. I was just flipping through it, looking at the cute clothes, when it hit me that eventually I may be able to consider some of those very things for myself. It was crazy! I have never even imagined myself to be able to wear clothes like that. I've never pictured it, or even thought about it. Last night was the first time I realized that by the time I reach my goals, I will be able to. I will be able to! I'm soooo dang excited!

I ripped that page right out of the catalog, and scanned it so I can put it on here, just to see it every once in a while....maybe I'll order one of the shirts as a "goal" and post a picture of myself in it when I get to that point! Ooooo...that's a good idea. There is only one problem. I have NO idea what size to buy. I have no idea what size to shoot for. Right now I am wearing size 18/20, on average. Sometimes I have to go a little higher and there are some fabulous styles of clothes I can squeeze into which are 16. Can anyone help me out? Does anyone have any idea roughly what size I would be if I weighed 154? Hmmm....that's a good question. The other question is, should I get the shirt in yellow or green?? And, dare I go for a skirt as well???

 


Hehe...I just got all excited again, posting the picture!!!

This hasn't been the greatest day, in terms of my goals here. My brother has been a real stinker lately and this morning I had to face and deal with a bunch of the crap he's been up to. It took all morning and I didn't even really get breakfast, although I did snack on some waffles Kathi made last night. Of course, that just threw me off for the whole day. I tried to salvage it, but I'm not sure how successful my efforts were. Of course, there are times I feel like I've done bad during the day, and when I journal everything out, it doesn't seem as bad as I thought. So, I'll decide if I was successful after I see what I actually ate. 
I'm nervous about tomorrow's weigh-in. Usually I'm extremely excited, but I don't feel like it's going to be good numbers. After last week, when I did (thankfully) lose the two pounds, but ended up gaining in measurements, I'm just scared! I attributed that to my body gearing up for my period. I was hoping that would not be much of an issue by the time the next weigh-in came around. Unfortunately, it did not start as soon as I had hoped, so I fear my body is still holding on to a bunch of....of....well, whatever it holds on to! I don't even know if my weight is going to be down.

*sob*

On top of the worries about tomorrow, I did something foolish concerning a guy today and I'm feeling anxiety about it. Eeeeee! Of course, that has nothing to do with anything here, but I do like to mention that there are occasionally guys in my life to be foolish about. It makes me feel better.  I think. I'm gonna scroll up and look at those cute shirts again. That got my mind off of my anxiety earlier. 

Yes. That's much better! 

Okay, anyway, exercise. I did a good step aerobic exercise workout last night. Kathi wasn't so pleased to find I had frozen out her house while she was gone. I really thought she would appreciate that I turned the heat off when I opened the windows so as to not have it running and trying to counteract the cold air coming in. I was only trying to save on her heating bill, honestly! Okay, so I should have shut the door, but honestly, I was in the "zone." I cannot be held accountable for lack of common sense.

I really attacked the step tonight with all the anxiety I felt. However, I got a phone call from a good friend and talking it out helps with the anxiety too, so I had to talk to her! Unfortunately, I didn't get as much exercise in as I was hoping. I did do some arm toning stuff, though, before quitting for the night.

Wednesday Meals

Breakfast:
  • Egg, bacon, cheese sandwich
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Black beans
  • Brown rice
  • Orange

Dinner:
  • Some yummy waffles Kathi made (nothing on them...they need nothing)
  • Frozen garlic, shrimp pasta meal thingy

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Fiber bar


Thursday Meals

 Breakfast:
  • Um....some waffles, I guess

Lunch:
  • Hamburger

Dinner:
  • Leftover of that frozen garlic, shrimp pasta meal thingy from last night

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights (x3?)
  • Fiber One bar
  • One caramel almond chocolate

Crap! I don't think I'm eating enough!!! That's not good!!!


2 comments:

  1. I vote green shirt. Yellow is my least favorite color. Probably because I look like my liver's failing when I wear it. I do like the skirt with the yellow shirt, though. Buy the shirt in two sizes, and return which ever doesn't fit the best. I have a hard time shopping in catalogs because the sizes aren't consistent. I can wear anything from a medium to and extra large, depending on who made it. DRIVES ME CRAZY!!! Same thing with pants - especially jeans.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your thoughts, Jamie. Unfortunately, I cannot get any of these shirts. They are not available over the internet and their website said if they didn't have them, they were also not available through phone or mail. Buggy, buggy, buggy. I'm currently on a search for another "goal" shirt.

    ReplyDelete