Wednesday, January 27, 2010

More to work on

It's almost 1:00 AM and I'm still up. This is not good. I suppose if my overall goal is to be a little more healthy, I should include good sleeping habits as well, huh? I'll add that to my list of things to work on.

Tonight for my exercise I did my step aerobic stuff for a little over an hour and worked on my arms with the weights a little bit. I did all this while listening to a book on my iPod (the same book that is keeping me up). Which, by the way is The Hunger Games. They talk about food all the time and it makes me hungry!

Breakfast:
  • Egg and bacon sandwich
  • Milk

Lunch:

Dinner:

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Orange
  • A stale mint Three Musketeers bar - I found it while cleaning out the pantry last night. It was from a stash from our last "attempt" at losing weight. I must be desperate for sugar (I'm out of my Tootsie Roll jawbreakers...hehe)

No comments:

Post a Comment