Friday, January 15, 2010

It's like Christmas

It's true. I could hardly sleep last night, and when I did it was restless. I kept waking up and looking at the clock to see if it was time to get up. I was so excited to weigh in! It really is like Christmas and I'm waiting to see if I've been on the good list or the naughty list. Pathetic, I know. :)

This actually isn't going to be my complete blog for tonight. I'm actually going to a dance and I'm wasting time at my parents' house so I can be fashionably late. If I had my own computer, I would be able to do a complete post tonight. I don't have my exact measurements with me. Plus, I made a little weight countdown for my goals. That's also on my computer. So, you've got a couple things to look forward to on tomorrow's post.

As for exercise....I was going to go home early last night and get my "last chance workout" in, but my brother got into some trouble, so I had to take care of that instead. It's a good thing I shoveled so I got some exercise in. I haven't done much today, but I'm hoping to get moving tonight. Wish me luck!

Breakfast:
  • Hard boiled egg
  • Toast
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Black beans and rice

Dinner:
  • Garlic shrimp pasta thingy - one of those frozen meals in a bag
  • Cheese stick

Snacks:
  • Special K cereal bar
  • Mini Delights
  • Apple
  • 2 chocolate covered pretzels 

Oh, and although I don't have all the details....I was on the nice list; down 3 pounds and 5.25 inches!

No comments:

Post a Comment