Saturday, January 16, 2010

I skipped out on exercising for that??

Yeah. I should have stayed home last night. It would have been much more productive, plus I'd only stink of sweat and not of "old man." *shudder*

This morning I wanted to get a good aerobic exercise in but didn't really want to run, so I did the "free step" feature on Wii Fit for an hour. To make it more productive, I take really wide steps on and off the board, almost like a lunge. I also did some house work, and I don't care what anyone says, that can count as a workout!

Today has been a little difficult - just because I've been hungry all day. Weekends are going to be the hardest. For one thing, I don't have much food at my house. I spend so much of my time at Kathi's house, that when I buy food, I take it there. I cook there and I eat there. I have some food at my place, but nothing that is too diet-friendly. I'm gonna do some shopping tonight. Thankfully I have a bag of apples at home and some of the snacks I bought last week, so that helped a bit.

I don't like days where I'm hungry all the time. And it's not just that I don't get full, but rather if I feel that I ate until satisfied the feeling only lasts 1/2 hour or so. It's frustrating when you don't want to eat too much! Prepare yourself for the snack list...and the way today is going, I don't know if it will be a complete list.

Breakfast:
  • Yogurt
  • Special K cereal bar

Lunch:
  • Garlic chicken frozen meal thingy
  • Apple

Dinner:
  • Frozen flat bread sandwich-type thingy
  • Apple

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Fiber One bar
  • Mini Delights
  • Apple
  • Mini Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment