Sunday, January 17, 2010

Sometimes....

....you can't think of anything to put for your title.

I do like the day of rest. It's nice. Today I also decided to give myself a little more leeway in my eating. Mind you, I did not give myself permission to gorge myself on everything in sight, but I will be having a piece of the best chocolate in the world tonight....and I had 3 chocolate pretzels. :)

I've been a little more hungry this weekend than normal. I have a theory as to why this is. Remember that Tai Slim I mentioned earlier? Well, I had some at my house so I can take it on the weekends. However, I ran out after taking it yesterday morning. I forgot to get some more at Kathi's house yesterday, so I didn't have any until lunch today (I ate lunch at Kathi's house after church just so I could take the Tai Slim, cause I get headaches if I don't take it).  I do believe that it helps in making me feel fuller longer. Moral of the story: don't forget to take the Tai Slim!

One cute little story: I was telling dad about what has been going on with my weight loss goal (he doesn't read my blog) and showed him the 3D pictures the gym had given me. My 6-year old niece was looking at them as well and I showed them the picture of what I will look like. My niece looked at it and told me didn't want me to look like that. When I asked her why, she said that she likes me just the way I am and doesn't want me to change, that I am beautiful the way I am. I told her I'd still be beautiful, just in a smaller body. She still insists that she doesn't want me to change. I think she'll be fine with it once it happens. Isn't that so sweet?

Breakfast:
  • Special K cereal bar
  • Fiber One bar
  • Yogurt

Lunch:
  • Peanut butter and honey sandwich - it was de-licious!
  • Apple

Dinner:
  • Barbecue beef over baked potato
  • Broccoli

Snacks:
  • Special K cereal bar
  • 3 chocolate pretzels
  • Pistachios
  • One piece of the best chocolate in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment