Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Feelin' Good

I decided last night that I have absolutely no desire to go on "The Biggest Loser." Nope. None whatsoever. This decision came when I was playing that very game on the Wii and Bob made me do a whole 30 seconds of jumping jacks and I wanted to die. Then I found out I had another circuit to do, with 30 seconds more. Then I wanted to cry. It was not fun. I cannot imagine how they feel on the show. Nope. I'm happy with my slow, steady progress. :)

So, after my workout, I played a little bit of Wii Sports and tried the training thing on the bowling....the one where you try to knock down all the pins and each time they add more, up to 91 pins. Yeah. Fun stuff. Anyway, it reminded me of my last date. We went bowling (I'm much better on the Wii than in real bowling). Then I thought about when that was....1 1/2 years ago. WHAT??!!?! Yeah, I decided I need a date. It has been entirely too long. This is interesting, because I haven't had a desire to date for quite a while (I probably didn't even have a real "desire" at the time of that last date). I guess you start working out and seeing some progress and you start feelin' pretty good about yourself and suddenly you want to spend time with someone of the opposite gender. Crazy stuff. So, if you know anyone who wants to take me out, just send them my way.....but probably not via this blog. I'd hate to go out with someone who knows my measurements and weight. That would be slightly awkward.

This afternoon I decided to do that bowling training again (I like to try to beat my own score). So, I did that and rocked out to the new Michael Buble CD. It was pretty fun. Not so much a "workout," but it got me moving, so that's good. I just got done with another Biggest Loser workout...I picked my own this time - no jumping jacks!

Breakfast:

Lunch:

Dinner:
  • Hamburger - on a bun that Kathi found (just 100 calories) with a little mayo, cheese, lettuce, tomato, ketchup and mustard
  • Leftover fried red potatoes - from a few nights ago

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Tootsie Roll jawbreaker 
  • Apple

No comments:

Post a Comment