Sunday, January 31, 2010

FAIL

I tried to update this last night, but my internet connection wasn't working. I don't like Bridgemaxx at all. 

So, I kind of had an "I blew it" day yesterday. I've mentioned before that weekends are a bit difficult. Well, yesterday was no exception. I'm listening to another book on my iPod, only this time I sat around listening instead of doing...well, anything really. I didn't even eat breakfast until like 11:00, and when I did, it wasn't a very good one. Then I finished my bad day with some ice cream and a roll (I made bread and rolls, and couldn't resist a hot one just out of the oven). Thankfully I know that one day does not undermine all my efforts of the past month or so. Nor does it make me feel like I've failed completely and I might as well give up. So, the day is past and gone and I'm moving on from there.

Since I didn't really have "meals" yesterday, I'll just log what I ate in one lump. :)

Food log:
  • Special K cereal bar
  • 2 oranges
  • 6 Tootsie Rolls
  • Mini Delights
  • Roast beef sandwich from Subway
  • Cheetos
  • Ice cream
  • Roll
*it's a good thing I snuck those two oranges in there so I could say I ate something good.

No comments:

Post a Comment