Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christmas Eve!

Yup. Tomorrow is my weekly Christmas. Very exciting. I must say, I've been a little nervous. Sometimes I cannot wait until Friday to weigh, and in the middle of the week I want to know what progress I'm making in the weight department. So, Tuesday morning I took a peak. I was up a pound. Arg! So, Wednesday morning I checked again...still up a pound. Grrr! This morning I was down two pounds (one from last week). PHEW! I'm hoping for a good number tomorrow.

Today during the kids' nap time I tried out my new exercise ball. I have no idea if I'm doing the stuff right. I did my best from the pictures and written instructions I found on the internet.

Tonight I did my "last chance workout" with Bob on the Wii. I decided to do a core workout. Dang! I hate the plank stuff and wanted to cry whenever he told me to do it. Then I did an upper body workout, not realizing that it not only had the plank but pushups as well. Whatthe...? I made it, though. Then I thought I'd try to do some yoga. About half way through the circuit they wanted me to get down like a plank again. Yeah, I shut the thing off and did bowling.

Breakfast:
  • Egg
  • Toast
  • 1 slice of turkey bacon
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Hamburger
  • Carrots

Dinner:
  • Chicken
  • Fried rice

Snacks:
  • Special K cereal bars
  • Mini delights
  • Apple
  • Tootsie roll jawbreakers

2 comments:

  1. Kristi! What a stinkin' cute blog! I love your writing, very entertaining and yes a little inspiring:) I'm glad you posted on facebook, I will add this blog to my list of guilty pleasure reads while the baby naps. You deserve all the happiness out there, inside and out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Camille! I appreciate the support. It cracks me up that my pathetic little life (don't you think it's a little pathetic that measuring days are as exciting as Christmas to me?) will be considered a "guilty pleasure." You're awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete