Monday, January 11, 2010

Some Clever Title

My hours at work have changed, so I don't have to be there until 9:30. However, I woke up at my usual time and had a little time on my hands. So, I decided to satisfy my curiosity and see what damage the weekend did with my weight. Much to my surprise (and pleasure) I was down another 2 pounds. How great is that? Apparently the carrot worked! Ha!

I was pretty proud of myself this afternoon. I had to take my niece to the airport then take another niece to school. However, after we went to the airport, we were early for school. I wasn't sure exactly what to do, so I pulled the kids (my nephew was with us) out of the car and we went for a walk. It wasn't a brisk walk and I'm sure very few calories were burned, but that's not the point. The point is, I didn't just sit around. I'm trying to change my mentality and be more active, and I can officially chalk one up to a successful attempt.

And speaking of being more active and changing my mentality, another thing I am doing is parking far away when I go anywhere, instead of finding the closest parking spot to the door. The problem with this one is actually remembering to do it. Plus, that's not going to happen when the weather is officially "yucky."

Breakfast:
  • Cheerios
  • Part of a yogurt

Lunch:

Dinner:

Snacks:
  • Dehydrated apples
  • Pistachios
  • Special K cereal bar
  • Apple 
  • Mini Delights
 As far as exercising....I'm going home right now to do just that. Bye bye people!

No comments:

Post a Comment