Monday, January 18, 2010

Ain't no stopping me now

I've decided that is my new theme song. I only know the title, but I'm going to be looking up the rest and possibly downloading it. Wahoo!

From doing my free step on Wii Fit and watching a movie while doing it, I've since realized that I can do that on my own. I don't have to do it with Wii Fit. So, today I borrowed a "step" Kathi has and did my own free step while my niece and I watched a movie. Yeah. The thing is, Kathi's step is twice as high as the balance board. It was quite the workout. I was dripping by the time I was done. It was great. I did it through the entire movie.

I have a desire to go home and do more or something. Unfortunately, I haven't eaten enough calories today and I have to go eat instead. As I was eating dinner, I realized that I hadn't eaten very much at all today. I hadn't thought about it, nor had I felt hungry. I do believe the Tai Slim really helps curb my hunger. Again, I'm a believer. In fact, as you look over my list of things eaten today, anything on the "snacks" list was eaten after dinner. I forgot to eat any between the other meals. Crazy!

Last night I read a quote by David O. McKay: "The richest rewards come only to the strenuous strugglers." Love it!

Breakfast:
  • Egg sandwich (egg, 2 slices of bacon, cheese slice, that bread stuff Kathi got last week)
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Peanut butter and honey sandwich

 Dinner:
  • De-licious salmon
  • Fried brown rice
  • Apple

Snacks:
  • Special K cereal bar
  • Ice cream

No comments:

Post a Comment