Tuesday, January 19, 2010

I'm in the groove

So, have you ever heard people who are focused on eating healthy say things like sugar makes them sick? I've always thought that was a bunch of crap! That is why I was very surprised last night when I got a little sick myself. Since I couldn't think of something healthy that has a lot of calories I could eat, I decided to have some ice cream. It was lots of calories and I had some available. Anyway, I would have been fine with a couple bites, but a bowl of it wasn't so satisfying. And as I was getting ready for bed, I was not feeling well. Isn't that interesting? Who knew those people weren't really full of crap? :)

I forgot to take my iron and vitamin B complex pills today, and I get tired without them. So, I was a little tired during the kids' nap time, and I just laid around instead of getting in any exercise. However, tonight I turned on a movie and did my step stuff for an hour or so. I'm not exactly sure how long. But, it was good. Sometimes I feel like the wicked witch after the bucket of water is thrown on her...I was melting! I need to get a fan at Kathi's house.

Breakfast:
  • Breakfast egg sandwich - like yesterday
  • Orange

Lunch:
  • Salmon
  • Fried Rice

Dinner:
  • 1/2 chicken enchelada
  • Salad

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Tootsie Roll jawbreakers

No comments:

Post a Comment