Saturday, January 23, 2010

Crap! Crap, crap, crap! Crapcrapcrapcrapcrap!

I went to another dance tonight.

*sigh*

I guess it wasn't that bad. I mean, I did get to count it as a workout. A really nice guy had asked me to dance, and later when the song Sing, Sing, Sing came on, I REALLY wanted to swing and he was walking by, so I asked him if he did swing. He looked at me and asked if I could lead. It was pretty funny. He didn't swing so well, but he really tried! He had the beat right and even tried some moves (heck, he dipped me once...wow!). Do you have any idea how long that song is? Let me go look on my iTunes.... FIVE minutes. That's right, five minutes of high energy, fast paced, non stopping swing dancing. It's a good thing he didn't really know how to do it. By the time the song was over, I was feeling light headed for lack of oxygen to my brain. It was great!

Of course, there was the awkward part as well....

Remember how I came home smelling like a nursing home last week? Well, Mr. Geriatrics asked me to dance again tonight. I told him I no, and when he asked why, I told him I have a bad knee (it's true, I do! It just wasn't hurting at that moment). Then he said to me, "that's alright, I hurt my crotch earlier and can't dance either, I just wanted to see if you would be willing."

AAAAAAAAGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!

You know, I've never been a fan of running before, but I was suuuuure tempted to run at that moment.

Anyway....like I said, at least I could count the evening as a workout.

I know you are dying to know my results this week. I was pretty anxious about it myself, this morning. Unfortunately, I was apparently on the naughty list this week. Arg! I did lose 2 pounds, but my inches were TERRIBLE! It's so frustrating! I really worked hard this week. I'm really hoping that it's because my body is gearing up for my period next week (hey, you know all my measurements, why not all the other intimate details of my life???), and I'm grateful for the 2 pounds lost.

Reluctantly, I share my results...


Date --------------1/15/10------------1/22/10------------Total Lost ----------- Grand Total
Neck -------------- 14----------------- 14 ------------------- 0 ------------------------ 0.5
Right Arm--------- 15 ------------- 15.75 ------------------ -0.75 ----------------------- -0.75
Left Arm----------- 16 --------------- 16 ------------------- 0 ------------------------ 0
Bust ---------------- 48.5 ------------ 49.5 ----------------- -1 ------------------------ 2.5
Midriff ------------- 39.25 ----------- 39 ----------------- 0.25 --------------------- 1
Waist -------------- 40 -------------- 40.5 -------------------- -0.5 ------------------------- 2.5
Belly --------------- 48.5 ------------- 48.75 ----------------- -0.25 ------------------------ 2.75
Hips --------------- 52. 75 ----------- 52 --------------- 0.75 ------------------------ 1.75
Right Thigh ------- 26 --------------- 26 ----------------- 0 ------------------------- 2
Left Thigh --------- 27 -------------- 27 -------------------- 0 ---------------------------1
Right Calf --------- 15.5 ------------ 15.25 ------------------ 0.25 -------------------- 0.25
Left Calf ----------- 16 ------------ 15.5 ---------------- 0.5 ------------------------ 0

Total Inches ----- 358.5 -------- 359.25 
Inches Lost ----------------------- -0.75 ---------------- -0.75 ------------------------ 13.5

Weight ------------ 221 ---------- 219
Weight Lost ---------------------- 2 -------------------------------------------------- 10
Percentage ----------------------- 0.90% ------------------------------------------ 5.19%
Lost






No comments:

Post a Comment