Monday, February 1, 2010

Titles are highly overrated

I've decided to update this thing before I go home tonight, just in cast there is an issue with my internet connection. I haven't exercised yet, but I'm on my way home to do just that as soon as I hit "publish post."

It has been a pretty good day. Actually, it's been kind of a crazy day, but I've done pretty good towards my goal. And with my hour or so of exercise I'm planning, it should finish out good as well. Wahoo!

On a side note. I decided to order a shirt from LL Bean, but cannot find the shirts I want online. It's so crazy! I even browsed their catalog online, and it was nowhere to be found. What'supwiththat? It's a good thing I still have the physical catalog at home, so I can find it there. Phew! That would be disappointing if I couldn't order one!

Breakfast:
  • Egg
  • 1 slice of turkey bacon
  • Toast
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Roast beef sandwich - a little bit of mayo and mustard, lettuce, tomato, avocado, and a little bit of provolone cheese

Dinner:

Snack:
  • Mini Delights
  • Fiber One bar
  • A few chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment