Thursday, February 25, 2010

Low expectations

That's what I've got for the weigh-in tomorrow. I'm really crossing my fingers that I don't gain weight. However, I'm fairly certain I've gained in inches.

I was reminded of Shrek 2 yesterday. I wanted to use Fairy Godmother's words to this....this....boy who is causing me frustration: "You force me to do something I really don't want to do. My diet is RUINED!!....Somebody get me something deep fried and smothered in chocolate!" THANKFULLY I didn't go that far. I didn't eat anything deep fried (okay, I did have a bite of Lucas' corndog), but I did have some chocolate. I think I had 4-5 orange-chocolate balls....and 5 or so chocolate covered pretzels.

*sigh*

Then there's the exercise part of the week. Sure, I danced to Dance Dance Revolution, but I'm so bad at it, can we really count that? I must say, however, today I got TWO A's. They were for the "basic" level, but still! Anyway, I digress. My point is, I didn't do nearly as much exercising as in weeks past. Not good! Not good!

I did come to a realization tonight though. It was similar to the time that I realized too much ice cream left me feeling ill. You see, aside from being frustrated about this guy not calling, I haven't been feeling too great, either. Physically I wasn't ill or anything, but I was a little off in the head (no comments, please). Then this morning I woke up with a headache, which didn't really go away all day.

So, I've been feeling crappy, frustrated, and I'm super tired! I really just wanted to do a little dancing and call it good, but since tomorrow is a weigh-in, I decided to have a good last chance workout. So, after my dancing, I got out my Biggest Loser game and had a good workout with Bob. Imagine my surprise when I started feeling good. Sure, I'd heard of this before, but again, I've always thought of it as "yeah, right." No! It's true! Exercising helps you feel better in the head! I've got to remember this! I've got to remember that when I'm frustrated, I should pine over it while exercising, not sitting around!

I'm slow, I know.

Anyway, I've got to wrap this up. Not only did I start feeling better while exercising, I also started falling asleep (really bad sign for my metabolism). That's probably a good indication that I should go to bed. So......

Wednesday:

Breakfast:
  • Egg
  • Toast - 2 slices
  • 1 1/2 slices turkey bacon
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Salmon

Dinner:
  • Chicken (small cubes marinated in Italian dressing, cooked in a frying pan)
  • Brown rice

Snacks:
  • Orange-chocolate balls
  • Chocolate covered pretzels
  • Special K cereal bar
  • Protein bar


Thursday:

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal Squares

Lunch:
  • Egg
  • Toast
  • 2 slices turkey bacon
  • Milk

Dinner:
  • Bubble pizza (not nearly as much as last time!)

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Special K cereal bar
  • 1/2 marshmallow brownie

No comments:

Post a Comment