Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Another day, another...pound? I hope :)

My goal for this week is 3 pounds. I'm tired of having bad measurements and I am out of excuses. I've already talked to my body about it. I hope it's in agreement.

Last night I worked out for an hour....step aerobic stuff and some toning. I really think that I am sabotaging my efforts, or at least not allowing my body to get the best results it can by not getting to bed until late. I've got to get out of that habit!

I'm a little irritated with L.L. Bean. I really wanted to order at least one of the shirts I found the other day. I couldn't find them on their website by just a general search, or even browsing. I finally found the catalog I found the shirts in and searched for the item number. It didn't exist! How irritating is that??? So, I'll have to find a new goal shirt. Dang it.

Breakfast:
  • Boiled egg
  • Toast
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • 1/2 turkey sandwich - with lettuce, tomato, avocado, bacon and provolone cheese

Dinner:

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Protein bar

No comments:

Post a Comment