Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A step backwards

So, I didn't have such a great day yesterday. I would have reported last night, but (shocker) my internet wasn't working.

Anyway, I don't know what all contributed to my down day yesterday. I kind of had a headache and I was really tired and I wasn't feeling so well. I didn't go all out, but I didn't do so well, either. I boycotted working out altogether, and I indulged in the last of my ice cream (there was only enough for a small bowl of it). Yeah. I'm back on track today, though!

Breakfast:
  • Bowl of Multigrain Cheerios
  • Protein bar

Lunch:
  • Egg
  • 2 slices of turkey bacon
  • Toast
  • Milk

Dinner:
  • 2 black beans, brown rice and cheese burritos

Snacks:
  • Fiber One bar
  • Ice cream
  • I also snuck into some frosting just a little bit and a few chocolate chips

No comments:

Post a Comment