Monday, February 22, 2010

Let's dance!

The other day I got the Dance Dance Revolution Wii game that I had ordered. I didn't have a chance to try it out until tonight. It's tough. It's fun! I'm so bad!! However, it's right up there with volleyball for a fun workout (and that's saying a lot!). I'm excited to try it out more. I was so surprised at how fast the hour went. I need to start playing it earlier in the evening so I can play it longer. Fun stuff! I also ordered a Disney Dance Revolution game...with classic songs like Chim Chim Chiree....not modern Disney like High School Musical. I think that will be fun when it comes! I love trying out these new ways to exercise....the non-traditional ways. It really is very fun!

I've made a decision with my eating. Since I really don't eat much, I'm not going to try to put extra calories in the food I do eat...like put a little more cheese in my burrito. Who knew I would ever be to a point where I was not eating enough? Where I have to consciously eat more? It's just crazy!!!


Breakfast:
  • Egg
  • Toast
  • 2 slices of turkey bacon
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Black beans, brown rice, cheese burrito

Dinner:
  • Sushi

Snacks:
  • Tootsie roll

No comments:

Post a Comment