Thursday, February 11, 2010

EEEEEeeeee!

I'm so nervous for tomorrow! Kathi says I've done well and assures me that I'll have good numbers, but I'm still worried about it. If the trend of the last few weeks continues, I'll gain weight. I'll be so mad! Must think positive thoughts. And speaking of positive thoughts, I pulled my jeans out of the dryer this morning (we all know how freshly washed jeans fit), and they actually felt a little loose. Wishful thinking? Perhaps. But, yesterday when I put on my workout pants, it was the first time I didn't feel like they were stretching across my hips. I sure hope it's not all in my mind!

Breakfast:
  • Egg
  • Toast
  • 2 slice of turkey bacon
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Frozen flatbread thingy

Dinner:
  • Chinese Sundaes

Snacks:
  • Special K cereal bar
  • Mini Delights

2 comments:

  1. Tell me more about a chinese sundae?? Curious!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure you are already familiar with them. They are also known as Hawaiian Haystacks?

    ReplyDelete