Thursday, February 11, 2010

Bubble Pizza

You read that right....Bubble Pizza. It's what Kathi made for dinner last night. It was my downfall. Of all the things for me to be weak about...Bubble Pizza? Really?? Yeah, I kept eating and eating it! It was crazy! I had to make sure I got a really good workout in to make up for my weakness. Thankfully she used turkey sausage!

I worked out on Kathi's Elliptical again. This time I did it for an hour. I swear the last 15 minutes took at least 2 hours though. I was watching Biggest Loser and I swear there were three weigh-ins and when I looked at the time, only 15 seconds had gone by. It was crazy! What is with this Elliptical?? It didn't help that the Bubble Pizza was just sitting in my stomach like a rock. I wasn't feeling so great by the time I got to bed. Ug!

Breakfast:
  • Multigrain Cheerios

Lunch:
  • Frozen flatbread thingy

Dinner:
  • Bubble Pizza
  • Carrots

Snacks:
  • Bubble Pizza
  • Mini Delights
  • Bubble Pizza

No comments:

Post a Comment