Thursday, February 18, 2010

....or a lack thereof...

A lack of energy, that is. I have been soooo tired this week. Tonight, when I got home, I had to take a nap before I did anything else. It was a quick one, just to give me some energy, and it helped a lot. I was able to get in a good workout -- which I wasn't able to do last night. Normally, I babysit at Kathi's house until late on Wednesdays and I use the time after the kids go to bed to catch up on any t.v. I've been missing while exercising. Unfortunately, last night I had to work on some computer stuff (that never worked) so I could get my dad's computer back to him. It was such a wasted night. I was not happy.

So, yesterday morning, I was curious as to how much damage was done over the weekend, so I decided to weigh myself. I was pretty excited to see that I was down 2 pounds. I certainly wasn't expecting that! Now, let's just hope that my lack of energy and opportunities to exercise and my potentially crazy body keeps it off for tomorrow's weigh in!


Wednesday

Breakfast:
  • Multigrain Cheerios
  • Yogurt

Lunch:
  • Sushi 

Dinner:
  • Egg
  • Toast
  • 1 1/2 slices of turkey bacon
  • Milk

Snacks:
  • Protein bar
  • Special K cereal bar


Thursday

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal with blackberries and milk

Lunch:
  • Oatmeal Squares cereal
  • Apple

Dinner:
  • Stroganoff with steak and rice

Snacks:
  • Fiber One bar

No comments:

Post a Comment