Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shock!

My internet is working tonight! Wahoo!!

Okay, so I just got done with a workout on my Biggest Loser Wii game. I made a custom workout with my favorite things. However, I decided that many of them are too slow for me, so I don't bother trying to "match" his movements. It was a good workout. I even put in a plank....and standing jacks (I couldn't bring myself to do full-out jumping jacks).

Normally come Thursday night, I'm excited about the weigh in, but I'm so nervous tonight! Like I mentioned before, I am out of excuses for not having good numbers, and I'm so afraid the trend will continue. If I were one to bite my fingernails, they just might be bleeding right now! I'm going to bed early (by 11:00) and hoping my body will burn enough weight and inches during my sleep to show me some good numbers tomorrow!

Breakfast:
  • Bowl of cereal (Oatmeal Squares...did you know they have 9 g. of protein?)

Lunch:

Dinner:
  • Spaghetti pie
  • Slice of cheese toast

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Protein bar
  • Pistachios

No comments:

Post a Comment