Sunday, February 21, 2010

Be specific

Last night I went to a movie with some friends and afterwords we went to TGI Fridays for desert. The menu included things like: cheesecake, brownie sundae, peanut butter pie, etc.....really rich in calories. I really didn't want any of that, but thought I would be safe with a bowl of ice cream, and ordered that. In my head, I was picturing a small bowl with a scoop of ice cream....you know, the complimentary kind you get on your birthday? Boy was I surprised when a big bowl with six scoops of ice cream was set in front of me. Wow! Yeah, I learned my lesson to be more specific.

Last night, after I went to bed I was feeling pretty hungry. I started to go over my day and realized that I really didn't eat enough. I mean, it was bad! I don't count calories, obviously, but if I had to guess, I would say I ate maybe 1000 calories, and that is being very generous! I should have had the whole bowl of ice cream! As it is, I don't think I even ate one scoop. Whoops! I tell ya, weekends are tough!!

Oh good heavens!!!! I just realized that I never did have my weekly piece of the best chocolate on earth. What is wrong with me????!?!?!?!!??

Okay....let me report....

Saturday:

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal Crisp with almonds

Lunch:
  • A piece of salmon

Dinner:
  • Black bean, brown rice and cheese burrito

Snacks:
  • 3/4 scoop of ice cream
  • 5 tootsie rolls


Sunday:

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal Crisp with almonds

Lunch:
  • Frozen flatbread sandwich

Dinner:
  • Chicken and rice
  • Carrots

Snacks:
  • Part of a protein bar
  • Mini Delights

No comments:

Post a Comment