Wednesday, February 3, 2010

How do you like me now!

*gesturing to blog background* What do you think? Let me just brag a bit....I designed this background. I even made the flowers. Pretty cool, huh! :)

Okay...on to my progress for today. You know, for lunch, I put my regular black beans/brown rice in a tortilla with a little bit of cheese and warmed it up....de-licious! Really. I was wishing I could have another one.

On another note...since I was at Kathi's house tonight (I work late on Wednesday) I decided to try out her Elliptical. W-O-W. That is a workout. Yup. I forced myself to do it for 40 minutes (with only a couple short breaks in between). After that I did a little toning stuff....crunches, leg lifts, etc. My inner thighs are feelin' it.

Breakfast:
  • Egg
  • Bacon (turkey)
  • Toast
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • YUMMY black bean burrito thingy 

Dinner:

Snacks:
  • Mini Delights
  • Protein bar
  • Tootsie roll
  • Slice of lemon cake

3 comments:

  1. You should check out old navy this week, they had similar tops in bright colors for $9. Shirred top, little ruffled sleeve, V-neck. Loooove your background, super cute!

    The spinach Parmesan was heavenly. I changed up the recipe a little too, I'll be posting it on my recipe blog later. Yum!

    Ellipticals kick my butt, I can only do it for like 5 minutes and I'm about to die. We are selling ours ($50) if you're interested. It's small and fits in the kitchen.

    Hope you are a "big loser" this week! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check out Old Navy...see if I can find anything. I've never even thought about being able to shop there, as it's never been an option for me. It will be interesting (and fun) to have to change my whole way of thinking eventually.

    I just might be interested in that Elliptical. I'll have to take a look at it. My house is pretty small, but I might be able to keep it in the spare 'oom. Hmmm

    ReplyDelete
  3. looks awesome! I'm very impressed!

    ReplyDelete