Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Tough day

I cannot explain how difficult today was.....emotionally, psychologically. I really cannot. Just know that things happened today that I cannot share, but threw me into a tailspin for a while....well, every time I thought about things. I did get some distractions, so that was good. And, even better, I met my goals, despite how difficult it was.

I exercised on the Elliptical for 30 minutes, plus did some toning.

My food log today is not going to be divided into meals. I didn't really get "meals" today (except dinner), but just ate when I can, what I could. So, I'm gonna lump them it all together:

  • 2 protein bars
  • Cereal - fruit in it
  • Watermelon
  • 1/2 peanut butter and honey sandwich
  • Cheese stick
  • Sucker
  • Chicken
  • Rice
  • Peas
  • Bread

1 comment:

  1. Well, it sounds like you ate good, but I hope that whatever it is works itself out quickly. We need our kristi in top shape!! Let me know if there's anything I can do, in the mean time, enjoy more watermelon:)

    ReplyDelete