Tuesday, July 13, 2010

I wonder if it will effect the color of anything

Tonight I ended up going to Red Robin for dinner. Instead of fries, I asked for "as much broccoli as I can get." Usually they bring me just a little cup of it and it's never enough. Well, sure enough they brought out the little cup, but the waiter later asked if I wanted more and brought out two more cups. I knew they had "bottomless fries" but apparently they have "bottomless broccoli" as well. They should totally market that. :)

Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Cereal with fruit in it

Lunch:
  • Salad with black beans

Dinner:
  • Chicken sandwich
  • Lots of broccoli (and I felt obligated to eat every last bit....and it was delicious)
  • Okay, I still had a few fries....but only a few

Snacks:
  • Lots of watermelon (I really love that stuff)
  • Another protein bar
  • Some strawberry-banana milkshake

Exercise:
  • Elliptical for 30 minutes
  • Crunches and reverse crunches

No comments:

Post a Comment