Sunday, July 18, 2010

Interpretative blogging

And yesterday's post is meant to be read while asleep, as that is how it was written. I've got journal entries like that too....only the writing slowly slopes to the bottom of the page as well. It's not so effective in blog land.

Anyway....to interpret yesterday: It was a busy day, and extremely eventful. Dinner would have been a hamburger, but they went up in flames.....literally.....along with the grill, the hose connection to the propane and almost the propane tank as well. So.....we ended up ordering pizza.

I did go to a movie (Knight and Day.....excellent, by the way) and I did take some strawberries along with my M&M's. The strawberries were delicious! I didn't eat all the M&M's I took.

I failed to mention yesterday (can't imagine why) my weigh-in results: I'm back down to 199. That means last week was the last week I will ever be 200 pounds.....again! Wahahahaha!

So, today I didn't do any formal exercise. Just didn't make the time for it.



Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Cereal

Lunch:
  • Chicken
  • Watermelon

Dinner:
  • Hamburger* (we tried the grilling thing again at another sister's house.....this time it worked!)
  • Cheetos

Snacks:
  • Strawberries
  • Watermelon
  • Cake*
  • Ice cream*

*It was my nephew's birthday Friday. He had requested hamburger's for dinner, that's why we didn't give up the first time :)

2 comments:

  1. Lol, hamburgers. Where's a camera when you need one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe...I always have a camera with me, but there was no way I was sticking around to take pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete