Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Resistance is no longer futile

I decided to make things slightly more difficult on the Elliptical today. I decided to increase the resistance up to a 5 (thus far, I'd been at the lowest setting.....it goes up to 15). I definitely felt it and didn't go as fast as I usually do. When I was finished, I noticed I had burned more calories that way. Perhaps in a couple weeks I'll change that incline. I figure if I start gradually increasing the resistance and incline I might kick my behind out of the plateau it seems to be stuck in. We'll see how it goes.


Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Graham crackers and milk

Lunch:
  • Black bean quesadilla 
  • Orange

Dinner:
  • Chicken
  • Potatoes
  • Carrots

Snacks:
  • Watermelon
  • Cookie
  • Fruit & ice cream popsicle thingy

No comments:

Post a Comment