Thursday, July 15, 2010

Better today

Although the issues I had to deal with yesterday have not gone away, I feel stronger to deal with them and have lots of support. 'S'all good. :)

Today went well. My nieces and a nephew I watch usually have swimming lessons in the morning. I like to try and exercise while they are gone and I only have one more nephew to watch. However, I ended up having to take the kids to swimming lessons, so that didn't work out so well. Thankfully I still found time during water time outside and nap time. :)

Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Cereal - with fruit in it

Lunch:
  • Peanut butter and honey sandwich
  • Orange

Dinner:
  • Chicken Cordon Blue
  • Yams
  • Orange

Snacks:
  • Small, cherry-dipped ice cream cone from Dairy Queen

Exercise:
  • 1/2 hour on Elliptical
  • Toning

1 comment: