Saturday, July 17, 2010

So tired

I'm super tired....I hope I make it through this. I'm going to post it as it is when I'm done. I'm not going to edit it at all. It could be interesting to see what we get.

So, this has been quite the day.....busy, busy, busy. But, I haven't doon too bad. We went to a movie tonight and although I did have some new kind of m &m' that were pretty good. I don't know if that made sense. Don't ask me

Anyway, at the movie, I had nwew peanutbutter strawberry m&m's but  I also took some strawberries. They were yummy. Enough for two servings, cause I wasn't able to do fruits/veggies during a couple meals and forgot during another.

Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Pancakes
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Grilled chicken sandwich from KFC

Dinner:
  • 2 pieces of pizza (fairly small)
  • Orange

Snacks:
  • M&M's 
  • Strawberries x2
  • Cheese stick

Exercise:
  • 1/2 hour on Elliptical
  • Toning

No comments:

Post a Comment