Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I like it

I have been soooo lazy today! I just could not find the motivation to work out at all. Not good if I want to keep my money. Thankfully, that thought gave me the motivation I lacked earlier. I ended up going for a brisk walk around my neighborhood with my dog.....at 10:30 at night. I really did put it off as long as possible.  That gave me just enough time to do 1/2 an hour and do everything else in order to be in bed by midnight.

I really liked the walk. It was very peaceful. There was cloud cover and a slight breeze. I wish I could do that more often.

Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Cereal

Lunch:
  • Black bean quesadilla

Dinner:
  • Panda Express:
    • Mixed veggies
    • Steamed rice
    • Honey Pecan Shrimp (soooo yummy!)
    • Manderine Chicken

Snacks:
  • Watermelon
  • Fruit snacks
  • Popcorn
  • Watermelon

No comments:

Post a Comment