Thursday, July 22, 2010

Long walks

Today was "Library Day" with the kids (I'm a nanny by occupation).  That happens on Thursdays because the maid comes that day and I like to be out of the house. However, it makes my workouts a little difficult.....mainly because I don't bother showering until after my workout, so I go to work looking all lovely in my exercise clothes. Didn't really want to look like that at the library. I mean, one never knows if I'd meet a cute guy who might fall madly in love with me. I'd never know if it was just for my looks. No, it's best to look....well, different than that.

ANYWAY....I decided that a good workout would be a long walk around the river. That was fun. I wore the wrong shoes, forgot sunscreen and occasionally had to carry Lucas (my nephew) on my shoulders, but I got my workout in!

Breakfast:
  • Graham crackers and milk

Lunch:
  • Black bean quesadilla
  • Watermelon

Dinner:
  • Ribs (very small piece)
  • Few chips
  • Grapes

Snacks:
  • Watermelon
  • Ice cream sandwich
  • Small slice of pie

Okay....looking at my food intake for today....No WONDER I'm so hungry! Gotta do better tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment