Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Wahoo!!

Spring is officially upon us and I took full advantage of it today for my exercising. I took the kids for a walk around the new neighborhood (okay, so walking with them doesn't really count as exercise) and while my cars tires were being rotated, I took a long, brisker walk around town. And, although it has nothing to do with the exercise, I got me some new SANDALS!!! I'm so happy!

Oh, and speaking of happy. I found some shirts at Walmart for only $5. Okay, I can do that. I figured that's not much to spend on some cute spring/summer colorful shirts. So, I tried them on. I automatically grabbed an XL(16-18). However, on a whim, I also grabbed a L(12-14). IT FIT!!!! I could not believe it! I was so dang excited. I bought two! And a medium to wear later this summer! WAHOO!!!!

Breakfast:
  • Egg
  • Turkey bacon
  • Toast
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Black beans and tortilla chips

Dinner:
  • Some noodle dish with chicken, bacon, peas...maybe tomatos (it was at a Relief Society dinner)
  • Salad
  • Bread

Snacks:
  • Protein bars
  • Some peanut butter marshmallow treat thingy

Exercise: check

Bed by 11:00: yup...as soon as I post this.

1 comment:

  1. That is awesome!!!! Congrats on the smaller shirt size. What a perfect spring gift to yourself.

    ReplyDelete