Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fighting

I've had a very interesting weekend....but I won't go into that. I will say, my body is a war zone, and I think I'm winning! Whahoo! This weekend I've been feeling like I'm getting a cold. I took immediate action and started overdosing on vitamin C....I totally believe in the stuff. I think it's working *crossing fingers* cause I'm not feeling so bad, perhaps even a little better. Wahoo!!!

So, I didn't really do anything this weekend....at least as far as exercise or anything. I didn't do so bad with food, but I didn't really focus on it, either. Tonight, although I was fighting the cold, I did do some step aerobics while I watched a movie. I remembered that I physically (and mentally) feel better when I exercise, so I decided to go for it. Yup, I feel good.

Oh, I also started taking some multivitamins today. I'm gonna see how they are working for me (if I can tell any difference). I couldn't really tell any good from them today, just because of this cold I'm fighting. Perhaps they are also helping in my battle? Hmmm

Anyway, here's my food journal for the past few days (I wonder if I'll remember it all)


Saturday

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal Squares

Lunch:
  • KFC - took the skin off
  • Biscuit

Dinner:
  • Chicken and cheese in a tortilla
  • Bean dip and chips (I went to another game night thingy)

Snacks:
  • Protein bar(s)
  • Mini Delights
  • A slice of lemon cake


Sunday

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal Crisp (with almonds) cereal

Lunch:
  • Um....a protein bar?

Dinner:
  • Poppyseed chicken and rice
  • Broccoli

Snacks:
  • Protein bar


Monday

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal Crisp (with almonds) cereal

Lunch:
  • KFC - skin off
  • Cheetos
  • Cheese stick

Dinner:
  • Sushi
  • Fried rice

Snacks:
  • Protein bar
  • Orange
  • Cheetos

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Camille....you're not gonna like the rest of my blog, cause I really like sushi! :)

    ReplyDelete