Thursday, March 25, 2010

Phew!

I made it. I was concerned about getting my exercise in today. I went to the Spring Fair with Kathi and her kids, and got home a little later than anticipated. Of course,  as we left I had to push the stroller up a mountain of inclines to get out of the building. I ran the whole way. Does it count? I swear it was at least half a mile....up hill.....both ways! :)

Okay, so I didn't count that...at least not for my official exercise for the day. For the official exercise, I came home and did some toning. I know, I know....it wasn't aerobic, but it was something. I didn't have time to do more and get to bed on time. I had to compromise. Of course, I almost counted getting into my house as a bit of a workout, as I was really struggling unlocking the door. :)

Breakfast:
  • Egg
  • Turkey bacon
  • Toast
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Black beans and tortilla chips

Dinner:
  • Teriyaki chicken and steamed rice
  • A couple bites of corndog

Snacks:
  • Protein bar
  • Tootsie Rolls

Exercise: check

Bed by 11:00: just about check

1 comment:

  1. I love how honest you are, can't leave out those corndog bites, lol.

    ReplyDelete