Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Oh boy!

You know...you take a day off to not update your blog and suddenly it's like 5 days later. What'supwiththat???

I'm sorry, people. I have been such a slacker. I have so many good intentions and then I don't do them. I obviously have SOOOO much more to work on than just the weightloss thing....but I'd need another blog or two in order to touch on them all.

Okay, so I'm not going to be too detailed about the last few days....mainly because my brain isn't able to hold the information for long. I think I have a slow leak somewhere. I'll just sum it up:

Friday: I'm not really sure. I can't remember much about it. I probably ate some sushi in there somewhere.

Saturday: I did well with my eating during the day, but that night I did a calorie splurg and went out to eat at the Olive Garden. It was DELICIOUS! I had 2.5 breadsticks (yes, I did have alfredo sauce with them...and I know I should feel guilty, but it was totally worth every calorie!) and ordered Seafood Alfredo. I mostly ate just the shrimp and scallops....a few noodles. No salad.

Sunday:  Hmmm....good question. I do remember having meatloaf and baked potato for dinner.

Monday:  Dinner was breakfast. I did exercise, although it was quite late.

Tuesday:   A friend and her two boys happened to hang out with me tonight. I ordered pizza with them (since I don't really have food in my house). I really like Papa John's pizza, and knowing that, I didn't order it. I couldn't care less about other kinds, so I wasn't even tempted to eat it. Instead I had black beans and rice and cheese burrito. I also discovered that tortilla chips dipped in the black beans is DELICIOUS! Yummy stuff. My friend stayed much later than expected (and it was great), so I did not get any exercising done. Dang it.

No comments:

Post a Comment