Thursday, March 11, 2010

hmmm

I have low expectations for tomorrow again. It's been a difficult week....out of the routine, others are cooking for me, lazy lazy lazy. :)

I did have a good workout with Bob tonight.

Surprisingly, I wasn't sore from last night. It makes me wonder if I did enough with the new toning thing.

Kathi got me a resistance tube for my birthday. I tried it out tonight. I like.

Anything else besides the food journal? No? Okay...

Breakfast:
  • Oatmeal Crisp (with almonds) cereal

Lunch:
  • Sushi

Dinner:
  • Um...I'm not really sure. It tasted like a Chinese dish...maybe meatballs? with rice and broccoli

Snacks:
  • Fiber One bar
  • Protein bar
  • Couple Tootsie Rolls
  • Couple bites of: marshmallow treat, chocolate covered peep

No comments:

Post a Comment