Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Uh Oh!

I was unable to exercise today and I'm not happy about it. A couple years ago my right knee was bothering me quite a bit. It would hurt at random times...sometimes walking up the stairs, sometimes I would wake up in the middle of the night in pain. It was very odd. I ended up having an MRI done on it and it was discovered I have torn cartilage in there. The pain at random, unrelated times was dependent upon where/when the cartilage decided to move. Today has been one of those days in which wherever the darn cartilage is, it is causing pain. It hurt too much to exercise. Really, I'm not happy about it. I'm hoping it will be back in place tomorrow night in order for me to have a really good last chance workout!

I'm very nervous about this week's weigh in!

Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Oatmeal Crisp (with almonds) cereal

Lunch:
  • Black beans and tortilla chips

Dinner:
  • Pancake
  • Eggs
  • Turkey bacon
  • Milk

Snacks:
  • Pretzel shamrocks  (I think just one....perhaps 2)
  • I also snuck in some licks of cake batter (have I mentioned that cake batter is a weakness of mine?) as the kids and I were making rainbow cupcakes. (Which, by the way, do not turn out so perfect as those pictured on the site...the picture was clearly Photoshopped. They did, however, turn out pretty dang cool with a rainbow marbled look)

No comments:

Post a Comment