Monday, June 28, 2010

Whoops! I forgot

Shocking that I would forget something, I know, but I did. I forgot to mention an exception I needed to make when promising you all $10. And yes, I can add it now, cause I'm the boss! That exception is that I don't have to be in bed by midnight tonight, cause I have to go out of town tomorrow and have to pack tonight. Mind you, I'd LIKE to be in bed by midnight, as I will be doing some driving, but if I don't make it, don't expect any mula from me.  :)

Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Graham crackers and milk

Lunch:
  • Poppyseed chicken

Dinner:
  • Hamburger (cooked on the grill, with cheese, vegenase (however you spell it -- mayo-like stuff), ketchup, mustard, and lettuce....on a sesame seed bun) (just kidding, no sesames seeds)
  • Salad

Snacks:
  • Heaven in a glass

2 comments:

  1. Vanilla ice cream, peaches, orange juice - blended like a milkshake. Yum!!

    ReplyDelete