Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Did I eat that???

I've just been thinking back over my day (cause that's what I do when I update this thing) and realized I really didn't eat very well. And, although I got my exercise in, I could have done more. Dang! If I get back up to 200 this week I have no one to blame but myself....and I cannot tell my mother!!!

Breakfast:
  • Protein bar - I forgot to mention this one yesterday. I have one every morning. 
  • Cereal - a new yummy kind I discovered, although I cannot remember what it is just now....it's got strawberries and blueberries and maybe raspberries in it. Mmmm!

Lunch:
  • Peanut butter and honey sandwich

Dinner:
  • Pot pie

Snacks:
  • 2 home made pudding pops (does it help that I used sugar-free pudding?)
  • Some popcorn
  • 3 mints

2 comments:

  1. I odn't think you did to bad. The pot pie was probably not the best choice but if that is all you had for dinner. and Home made Sugar Free pops you can't get a better diet snack then sugar free pudding! I ate it all the time when I did L.A. Weight Loss as my desert.

    What protein bats do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I don't have much food at my house (I usually cook and eat at my sister's house, so that's where all the food is), but I did have one more pot pie, so I decided to eat it.

    I get the South Beach Diet peanut butter protein bars. They are the only ones I've found that I really like.

    ReplyDelete