Monday, June 21, 2010

On the road again...

....or at least the Elliptical. I did my half hour workout at my sister's house. It actually went by pretty quick, cause I had found a good show she had recorded from Lifetime (it's called "Double Wedding," and I really liked it). When you're doing a mundane workout, it's good to get your mind off of it. That makes it go by so much faster. So, my half hour (plus some toning time) went by pretty fast. Love it.

Let's see if I can remember my food intake today...

Breakfast:
  • Pancakes
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Peanut butter and honey sandwich

Dinner:
  • Salmon
  • Fried rice
  • Jello

Snacks:
  • Small bowl of cheesy popcorn (I brought it home from Popcornopolis in Hollywood...yum!)
  • A few pretzel M&M's
  • A few Swedish Fish
  • Another peanut butter and honey sandwich for a late snack....I was hungry and it sounded good...

No comments:

Post a Comment