Thursday, June 24, 2010

Phew! I made it!

I was concerned about the time getting away from me tonight. I like to talk with my family. I really do. But it can get me into trouble when it gets to be 11:00 and I haven't done any of my goals. EEEEEEE! Thankfully I was able to get it all done.....just gonna have to shower in the morning instead of tonight.


Okay, so I'm so worried about my weigh-in tomorrow. I really, really, REALLY don't want to be 200+, but I'm afraid I'm gonna see at least that on the scale tomorrow. Can I just skip this week? Would that be so wrong??? I can't wanna be held responsible!!!! *sniff*


Breakfast:
  • Protein bar
  • Cereal

Lunch:
  • 1/2 roast beef sandwich from Great Harvest (YUM!)
  • Carrot sticks
  • A few chips I snuck from my nephew's bag

Dinner:
  • Salad
  • Chicken
  • Roll

Snacks:
  • Pudding pop
  • Peach cobbler
  • Snitch of cake (no frosting)

No comments:

Post a Comment