Saturday, June 26, 2010

This is my sad face -----> :(

I tried so hard to get the scale to say 199 this morning. I moved it around, I tried it several ti.....wait. I forgot to hold my breath. Dang it! I was sad when I had to accept 200 as my weight this morning. Not good at all!

So, since I don't have to be in bed by midnight tonight, I'm rebelling and staying up really late. Of course, I've only made it one more hour and I'm getting very sleepy, so I'll be going to bed after this.

Went to dinner with my mom and two sisters tonight. We went to the Outback. Did you know they have some dishes where you can ask for the light version and it says it's only 500 calories or less. I l-o-v-e their salmon and it's one of their light version options. It came with steamed veggies and another side. I got broccoli as well. And, I didn't do it just because of today's weigh-in or anything, but rather because I really, really wanted them! And they were so good!!! Truly, every time I ate a bite of my veggies, I said, "mmmm." Does that make me odd?

Breakfast:
  • Graham crackers and milk

Lunch:
  • Poppy seed chicken

Dinner:
  • Salmon
  • Mixed veggies
  • A couple pieces of my sister's quesadilla

Snacks:
  • Couple pieces of cake (no frosting)
  •  Swedish fish
  • Rollos

No comments:

Post a Comment