Sunday, June 27, 2010

Almost forgot!

I just about went to bed without updating this thing. That would not be good! I'm so glad I remembered!

So, my father makes the best breakfasts....especially fried mashed potatoes and scrambled eggs. Well, he was making that this morning and I indulged. It sure wasn't good for my goal, but it was good for my soul! I mean, really....he's 75 years old. How many more breakfasts do I get to share with him? I've made a decision that I'm going to indulge in his breakfasts every week! I'll just have to make up for it somewhere else.

Tonight I got to play volleyball for my workout. I cannot think of a better workout and wish I could do it more often. I usually play for as long as anyone would play with me, no matter how hard the ball is or how bad my arms hurt. Unfortunately, after about 3 hours of playing with a rock, I had to cut out before the playing was done. I wanted to play more, but my arms didn't. I'd hit the ball and it would do something wild and crazy, just cause my arms wouldn't work the way they are supposed to. It was sad. Next time I'll have to remember to wear long sleeves.

Breakfast:
  • Fried mashed potatoes
  • Scrambled eggs
  • Sausage
  • Toast
  • Milk
  • I wasn't kidding about indulging!

Lunch:
  • Black beans and chips

Dinner:
  • Salad (fresh from my garden! Yum!)
  • Some kind of corn/bean/cucumber dip....although I didn't like it so much
  • Fruit salsa with chips....oh my goodness, that was good stuff!

Snacks:
  • 1 mint

No comments:

Post a Comment