Monday, April 12, 2010

So much for that

I really was going to keep up with everything after I got back from my vacation. Why do I do that??? I guess it's like writing in my journal. If I don't make it a point to do it every night, despite how tired I am, I end up not doing it for a long time. Sometimes I think that I'll catch up the next night, but I'm usually pretty tired that night too. Before I know it, a couple months have gone by. With me, it's either do it or don't. If I give myself any room for procrastinating, time gets away from me fast. Eventually, I stop thinking about it altogether....and by "eventually" I mean like 3 days.

I don't know if I've mentioned it or not, but I truly, sincerely am the laziest person I know. I'll freely admit it, although it's embarrassing to do so. I am constantly fighting my "natural man" just to do the simplest things. Isn't that just the saddest thing?

*Hi Jaime!* :)

Anyway....why did I mention that? I guess because it all goes hand-in-hand. I'm lazy. I'm forgetful. I'm unmotivated. Hence, offering money to motivate myself. I'll probably be offering some shortly if I don't get my rear in gear.

Just to update over the past few days:

  • Saturday was the weigh-in for the 12 week challenge at Gold's Gym. I was officially down something like 17 pounds....1.5 inches in my bust, 4 inches in my waist (wahoo!) and a couple inches or so in my hips. Not too bad....but I don't think I'll be going to Hawaii any time soon. :)
  • Friday I weighed in for this...I was down 2 pounds. Unfortunately, Kathi didn't have time to take my measurements, so I don't know where I'm at with that. I was happy with the 2 pounds though. I'm down to 205, a total of 26 pounds lost thus far. Wahoo! 
  • I'm not going to post my meals, just because I am lazy and I don't want to take the time to do that tonight. So sorry...I know that's the whole reason you read this, too. ;) I will say, however, that I am (thus far) still motivated from watching Food, Inc. and have been doing more with that. I'm actually starting a blog for that as well (I know...something else to procrastinate on, huh!). I'll let you know when that's up and going when it is up and going....if you care. 
Okay....here's April's photos added to the other months...to see the progress. I'm just happy that I can see some progress this time! Feeling good!



























By the way....that blue shirt...it's the "large 12/14" one I bought a few weeks ago. :)

5 comments:

  1. The best part is watching your hairstyle change, lol. You are looking great - be proud! I'm super lazy and unmotivated too, lol, I have lists of things to do all over. Sometimes, I write down things I've done already, so I can cross them off and look productive, lol. Lazy unites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watching my hair grow is pretty funny, isn't it. I'm glad I'm not the only lazy person around....although I'll still argue that I'm the *most* lazy (but not too much, cause that might take too much effort on my part). I love the idea of writing down things already accomplished. Maybe I could put things like "get out of bed," "go to the bathroom," and "eat breakfast"....things I am obviously going to accomplish. Wait. I don't make to-do lists...that would require me finding some paper and a pen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great, Kristi! Good for you! I need to get back on the diet/exercise wagon. I kind of let it slide after all the graduation and moving stuff, because I was so busy. You're an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Cassie! I know how difficult it is to get back into the swing of things after being off for a while. That's why I have to do things like offer $50 to someone if I don't do it. It's the only thing that kicks my behind into gear!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is me waving back!!! You look so great!!!! You should be so proud of yourself - there is a huge difference in the photos!!!!!! By the way, I also keep a list to keep track of stuff and so I don't get too discouraged because I never get half of it done I will right down stuff I've already done just to cross it off. I think of it as positive motivation!

    ReplyDelete