Tuesday, April 6, 2010

New Motivation

So, a good friend of mine went to a little presentation about Tai Slim tonight, where they introduced a new product designed to work hand in hand with Tai Slim. It's called Tai Slim Skinnys.....little chocolate pieces (kind of like Tootsie Rolls, and we all know how I like to snack on those). It's supposed to help a lot with metabolism and keeping you feeling full (it expands in your stomach when you drink water with it as well), etc.

While that news is pretty exciting in and of itself (I'm excited to try it), it is not the motivating factor. My new motivation is that the company who makes Tai Slim (Freelife), is having a Summer Slim Down Challenge....where first prize is $10,000! I'm pretty dang excited about that!!! There are also prizes of $5,000; $3,000; and $1,000 (top 10 winners get at least $1,000). How cool is that?!!?!??!!

Yeah, I'm so signing up for that challenge. And if I win, I'm going to Hawaii....and taking my sisters with me! WAHOO!!!

Breakfast:
  • Easter egg
  • Toast
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Nachos

Dinner:
  • Chicken 
  • Fried potatoes
  • Carrots

Snacks:
  • 2 protein bars

No comments:

Post a Comment