Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Food, Inc.

So, today I watched the movie Food, Inc. Scary stuff, man. I have been converted to eating better, making healthier choices, choosing organic, buying locally whenever I can. I just hope I can afford it! How does one do this without going broke?? *sigh* Let me know if you have any ideas for me.....or if you know where I can buy some locally raised meat. I think I know where to get beef, but what about chicken and pork? Oh, and I need to find local, fresh eggs too... AH! So much to think about!!!

On another note, I'm getting sick. That is not good. That means my body doesn't want to exert any more energy than is necessary to stay awake (and it's fighting that as well)....which means exercising is pretty much non-existent. Besides, I am a believer in letting your body rest and use the energy to get better instead of going, going, going. In my experience, if I take the time to rest, I seem to get over it a lot quicker. Besides, it doesn't take much to convince me to let myself sleep. Wow...does any of that even make sense?

Anyway....


Breakfast:
  • Easter egg (they're almost gone)
  • Toast
  • Milk

Lunch:
  • Nachos 

Dinner:
  • Crepes....with strawberries and bananas....and nutella

Snacks:
  • Protein bar

No comments:

Post a Comment