Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Two days down

I have SO much to do this week, I can't even hardly think straight. I am just trying to take it one day at a time. I figured that was the best way to prioritize everything; what needs to be done today. Sad, really, because a few of the items on my "to do" list involve study, research, and pondering, and although there is a certain time frame and it will be "over," it isn't just a one time event. I don't even know if that makes sense. Just know, that if I don't work on those things while completing the rest of my to-do list then I will not likely do well on those things. (I know, I just cleared that right up, didn't I)

Today was my brother, Cody's birthday. I threw him a surprise party with several friends. Unfortunately, someone gave the surprise away. However, he didn't know there would be so many people, so it all worked out. It was fun.

Unfortunately, that took up my evening. That and taking him shopping to spend all his money. Can we count that as exercise? I wish. Another "unfortunate" thing for me was the fact that the party was at an all-you-can-eat pizza place. Thankfully I know how to monitor myself. I had a big salad and 3 small slices of pizza. I was weak, but considering it was all you can eat, I thought I did pretty good. I also had a small piece of cake. Dang, but I wish I could have exercised!


Breakfast:
  • Cereal

Lunch:
  • Leftover chicken and yams

Dinner:
  • Salad and pizza

Snacks:
  • 2 protein bars
  • Cake

No comments:

Post a Comment