Sunday, March 6, 2011

How to get back on track....in several easy steps

Step 1 - Purchase a digital bathroom scale. I always used the Wii before, so I thought it was time to make weighing easier on me.

Step 2 - Get on scale and assess the damage caused over the last 8 months or so.

Step 3 - Cry.

Step 4 - Decide you really do want to get back on track.

Step 5 - Make a goal, include a deadline.

Step 6 - Offer your sister $50 if you don't meet that goal by the deadline.

Step 7 - Blog about it to make it official.


And there you have it. You're back on track.


Are you curious as to the damage and the goal? Well, I gained back about half of what I had lost. I was at 217 (I think....I cannot remember for sure) the first time I stepped on the new scale. My goal is to be below 200 by April 1st. That's a little less than 4 weeks. I guess I better get my behind in gear.

I purchased some Zumba DVD's to work out to. I love dancing and I've heard really good things about Zumba. I decided to get the DVD's instead of attending classes because: 1- I can feel more uninhibited in my "dancing" in the privacy of my own home. 2 - I don't like going places. Once I'm home, I don't want to go out again, so the chances of me consistently going to the classes are slim.

So, there it is. That's what is going on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment